The Smart Energy Simulation and Automation (SESA) Lab allows large-scale, real-time co-simulation of impacts on energy supply systems under realistic conditions to facilitate integration of new components into the system; to identify critical situations; and to develop any adaptations that might be required.
- Modeling of multi-domain energy systems
- Framework to assess cyber-security/communication integrity
- Prototyping for Smart Grid control concepts
- Testing of added value services based on Smart Meter Gateway
Testing the integration of new automation technologies and added value services built upon those technologies.
Studies on customer acceptance/system performance of a service innovation
- Real-time and accelerated simulators and co-simulation frameworks
- Smart energy automation technologies.
- Industrial and open source SCADA systems
- Big data analytics and security platform including anomaly detection and ISMS
Get in touch with our contact point via email or phone.
Due to varying project scopes, pricing is defined individually based on the services/work contribution requested.