Microgrid (PV, Wind, electric mobility, CHP, electronic loads, several battery systems, thermal storages (hot + cold), thermal loads) that can operate in island mode and in grid-connected mode.
Research focus areas are:
* Grid-friendly operation (e.g. peak-shaving, provision of balancing power)
* Joint operation with other/neighboring microgrids
* Model-predictive control algorithms
* (Machine-learning based) prediction of generation and loads
* (Machine-learning based) energy system and component modeling
* Communication via SMGW
* System flexibility
* Machine learning
* Model-predictive control
* Battery management (including SOC/SOH estimation algorithms)
We look for R&D partners who are interested in developing and testing coordination mechanisms for prosumers (e.g. energy communities). We could provide a test bed for prosumer-side implementations and prosumer-side local control algorithms / energy agents.
Microgrid (PV, Wind, electric mobility, CHP, electronic loads, several battery systems, thermal storages (hot + cold), thermal loads).
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be negotiated.