Join the second regional workshop - adressing Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - hosted by Grid+Storage with support of the ERA-Net Smart Grid Plus initiative on January 12 - 13, 2016, in Riga, Latvia
This two-day workshop is a unique opportunity to interact with network operators and energy storage stakeholders about the scope and contents of the future Research and Innovation roadmap on energy storage integration in the future electricity networks. All stakeholders involved in R&I activities about smart grids and energy storage integration in the power system are invited to attend this workshop. National R&I projects representatives will be invited to join a labelling process where the European added value of their activities will be identified jointly by the ERA-Net Smart Grid Plus and Grid+Storage Teams.
Seven smart grids and energy storage projects from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania will be presented, followed by four interactive sessions to discuss about lessons learnt by these projects, as well as about the future research and innovation topics to better integrate energy storage into the power system.
Find further information as well as registration details at here
Seven other regional workshops will be organised throughout Europe until March 2016:
- Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark (January 26-27, 2016 - Helsinki)
- Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Romania (February 8-9, 2016 - Greece)
- Portugal, Spain (February 15-16, 2016 - Madrid)
- Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia (February, 24-25, 2016 - Vienna)
- Croatia, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Switzerland (February 29 - March 1, 2016 - Rome)
- Germany, Poland (March 9-10, 2016 - Munich)
- Ireland, UK (March 15, 2016 - London)
Further details to be found at the respective pages of the website of Grid+ Storage
About Grid+ Storage
Grid+Storage is a service contract for the European Commission (DG ENER), aiming at defining the European Research and Innovation roadmap integrating energy storage into grid activities. TECHNOFI, EASE, EDSO, entsoe, RSE and vito are Grid+Storage partners.BACK TO EVENTS