Want to be involved in the definition of future research and innovation activities about smart grids and energy storage?
ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus invites you to participate in regional workshops on Smart Grids & Energy Storage, held throughout Europe.
- Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark (January 26-27, 2016 - Helsinki)
- Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Romania (February 8-9, 2016 - Greece)
- Portugal, Spain (February 15-16, 2016 - Madrid)
- Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia (February, 24-25, 2016 - Vienna)
- Croatia, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Switzerland (February 29 - March 1, 2016 - Rome)
- Germany, Poland (March 9-10, 2016 - Munich)
- Ireland, UK (March 15, 2016 - London)
About the Event
These two-day workshops, organised by Grid+Storage
with support of ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus, are a unique opportunity to interact with network operators and energy storage stakeholders about the scope and contents of the future Research and Innovation roadmap on energy storage integration in the future electricity networks. All stakeholders involved in R&I activities about smart grids and energy storage integration in the power system are invited to attend this workshop. National R&I projects representatives will be invited to join a labelling process where the European added value of their activities will be identified jointly by the ERA-Net Smart Grid Plus and Grid+Storage Teams.
Please see the respective event pages for further information.
Registration is closed
About Grid+ Storage
Grid+Storage is a service contract for the European Commission (DG ENER), aiming at defining the European Research and Innovation roadmap integrating energy storage into grid activities. TECHNOFI, EASE, EDSO, entsoe, RSE and vito are Grid+Storage partners.BACK TO EVENTS